Monday, 17 November 2014
Skilled Workers Australian Visa - Welcoming The Highly Talented Professionals
Australia has always been one of the ideal destinations for those individuals looking for better employment opportunities in Australia. The government of Australia places much more emphasis on providing Australian visas for the immigrants having high credentials in order to fill the vacancies in some of the positions where there is a shortage of domestic skilled professionals.
One of the most popular immigration programs that opens its door for the overseas skilled workers is the General Skilled Migration Program (GSM):
It is basically an online service in which the candidates may be sent invitations by the Australian government or employers. But prior to the lodge of the visa application they need to submit an expression of Interest (EOI), and must qualify in the International English Language Test (IELT). The skills of the intending migrants for the designated occupation are assessed by a relevant Skills Assessment Authority.
Some of the prominent features of the GSM Program are given below:
• It is a points based system in which the prospective immigrants must score a minimum 67 points out of 100 in the eligibility factors
• The skilled visa holder becomes eligible for permanent residency visa. Moreover, their spouses and children also get PR status along with them.
The main requirements to get visa under the GSM Program are as follows:
• The candidate must be under 50 years of age
• Must be competent in English language
• At least a Bachelor’s degree with Honours
• Must have minimum 3 years work experience in the nominated position or any other similar position
For information on Australian Skilled Visas, contact Immigration Overseas, your helping hand to fulfill your dream to work and live in Australia. We are one of the best informative immigration consultant services, based in Delhi.
You can make an appointment with our immigration experts now!