Why you should apply for PR visa under FSWP?
• The benefit of applying for PR visa under FSWP is not one there are many reasons that make it the best program to immigrate under.
• The Federal Skilled Worker Program, allows you to work and live in Canada, and do not need to demonstrate any sponsorship by an employer, and relatives to apply for it.
• You will be entitled to government subsidized education, health care facilities.
• You can also sponsor your family members like spouse, children and immediate relatives.
• You are free to work with any Canadian employer and eligible for employee benefits provided by the company.
• You are also entitled for employees’ insurance and pension benefits
• After three years of continuous stay in Canada, you will be eligible to apply for the prized, ‘Canadian Citizenship’.
• Once you get the Canadian Citizen, you are free to travel to many countries without having a visa.
How can you apply for the FSWP?
The Federal Skilled Worker Program is a point-based visa type. In other words, you need to score a minimum of 67 points on certain grounds such age, education, work experience, language proficiency, arranged job and adaptability to begin with the application process. Approach the best immigration consultants to know more.
Along with this, you have to meet any of these eligibility criteria which include:
You must have at least one year of continuous full-time work experience in any of the required occupation.
If you find yourself eligible for FSWP, then what are waiting for there are endless opportunities awaits you in Canada.
Get in touch with Immigration Overseas, the best Canadian immigration office, to get your skilled assessed or know more about the program.